(If you arrived here from the Shopping Cart, to go back click “Shopping Cart” in top Navigation Bar)
All purchases are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:-
1) OUR GUARANTEE . We guarantee that 100% of the email addresses listed in our Directories and Lists are correct and we will provide a proportionate refund for email addresses that are undeliverable*. For example, should 10% of the email addresses we provide prove to be undeliverable we will make a 10% refund of the purchase price. However, we cannot make refunds for:-
a) Email messages that are not sent by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or by your email delivery service who may limit the number of emails you can send over a certain time frame or that have email sending policies that are beyond our control. Your email must be rejected by the recipient’s server as a Hard Bounce*.
b) Email messages that are sent from an IP address that is blacklisted. (look up your IP address and check for any problems at http://www.mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx)
c) Email messages that are rejected due to “server time out” as this is usually due to servers receiving too many requests when too many emails are sent at one time.
d) Email messages that are received by the recipient’s server but are returned with errors that are outside of our control such “user over quota,” “mailbox full” and “server temporarily unavailable” (so called ‘Soft Bounces’)
e) Email messages that promote hatred, pornography, get-rich-quick schemes, gambling sites, pharma products, quasi-legal or totally illegal products or services.
f) Email messages that are sent 8 weeks after the purchase date.
*We define an undeliverable email to mean that the email was sent but the recipient’s server rejected it outright and returned a message such as “Account does not exist,” “domain does not exist,” “mailbox does not exist”. (so called “Hard Bounces” )
We very much welcome the return of Hard Bounces as this helps up to keep our data up to date, however all such undeliverable emails must be returned to us in a single file or folder such as a .csv or xls file so that we can easily extract and check the failed email addresses If you are uncertain how to set up a such a system then please see the page on this website Collecting and Returning Emails that Bounce. Alternatively, we will usually accept a “hard bounce” email delivery report from a recognized email delivery service such as Wired Marketing.
2) PAYMENT and DELIVERY. We offer payment via Paypal where you can pay securely with most major credit cards or via a Paypal account. You will receive an order acknowledgement from us via email within a few minutes of payment. After order verification the download link will then be sent to the email address you provided at Paypal. See the Shopping Cart for more details.
3) All email addresses supplied are unique. It is possible there are duplicate website addresses in our lists as we often supply more than one unique email address at each website address but to reiterate there are no duplicate email addresses in any of our lists.
4) All our Directories and Lists are provided in .csv format. Larger lists will be zipped. Buyers understand they must have an up to date spread sheet or a database program such as Excel 2007 onwards or MS Access in order to properly sort the .csv file(s) provided.
5) All data provided is for the sole use of the buyer and their representatives. It must not be sold, hired or otherwise passed to any independent third party. To protect our interest in this respect all our lists are ‘seeded’ with a limited number of unique email addresses that are under our control.
6) While our Directories and Lists have contact information, including email addresses, by purchasing our data you are not purchasing any rights to contact using such supplied information. We do not claim that email addresses listed have opted in to receive email messages from our buyers. All current laws and regulations governing data protection and the sending of emails apply.
7) Buyers agree to abide to the following guidelines if sending email messages:-
a. Do not use fraudulent transmission data such as open relays and false headers.
b. Do not use misleading sender or subject lines.
c. Add your postal address to all emails.
d. If you are not in contact with the recipient already include a short notice that states the email is an advertisement or solicitation.
e. MOST IMPORTANTLY: Include a unsubscribe or opted out mechanism in every email and remove such email from your list within 10 days.
8) It is our goal to provide great value for money by selling data at extremely affordable prices but as our lists will arrive completely unprotected it is impossible for us to reclaim them once they are in your possession. As such, apart from the guarantee of email delivery mentioned in point 1) above we cannot offer refunds or returns on our lists. Please make sure you are buying the list that suits your needs and ask any questions you might have prior to making your purchase.
9) There are links within our web site that may lead you to the websites of third parties. While we provide these links in good faith we do not have any control over these third party sites and we are not responsible for their content or your reliance on the information contained there.
We reserve the right to amend our Terms and Conditions of Business without prior notice.